I believe it is possible for anyone to design and build their own small business website. But not everyone has the time or the inclination for wordpress web design and development. That’s where I come in.
Every brand, every client, is unique.
For this reason, I avoid templates at all costs. All sites I build come from a premium WordPress theme from which I can build a custom design and layout based on your needs. I look to other websites for inspiration, but my goal is to make yours stand out from the crowd.
Part of accomplishing this means allowing you, the client, to build your own package by picking and choosing exactly what services you require at this time. That way you don’t pay for any services you don’t feel you need. That way, your project remains yours from beginning to end.
WordPress Web Design Services
|WordPress software, premium Jupiter theme, on-page SEO||$61|
|Web page (excluding blogs)||$92/each (8+ pages $1000)|
|E-commerce integration (WooCommerce + PayPal)||$138|
|E-commerce product (set up, integration, and testing)||$46/each (10+ products, $30/each)|
|Google Analytics (integration and training)||$46|
|Responsive photo gallery (up to 40 photos)||$46|
|SEO rich copy writing package||$46 per page (11+ pages $500)|
|MailChimp (integration and training)||$92|
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Refer me to a friend and get a credit worth 10% of what they hire me for!*
For example, if your friend hires me for $500 worth of services, you get $50 off your next invoice. The discount can be applied to outstanding invoices or new projects. It’s way of not only growing my business, but thanking you for helping me grow my business! This deal is not limited to WordPress web design, but can apply to any and all of my services.
*$100 is the maximum discount that can be earned from one project. Referral discounts are good for 1 year, starting from the date of the first invoice paid by the referred client.
- Get a free quote: Use the table above to build your own quote to get an idea of what your WordPress web design project may cost. Reach out to me to confirm your quote or ask any questions.
- Complete the intake process: After signing the contract and sending a 50% deposit for all of your services, you’ll be asked to schedule a kickoff call with me. We will discuss more details about the project, get to know each other, and I’ll get enough information to get started.
- Approve the structure and UX design: After all the content is delivered, you’ll be shown wireframes and mockups as I design so that you always know that your site is going in the direction you want. And, of course, responsiveness and mobile-friendliness stay top-of-mind from the beginning.
- Approve design revisions: In most cases, you get 2 revisions of the full site where you can give me feedback and request changes on how the site has been built and how it functions. I rely on you to give me honest feedback since you know better than anyone else what your brand is all about!
- Get trained up and ready to launch: If you’re getting a redesign and your old site was on another CMS (meaning Wix, Squarespace or somewhere other than WordPress), I’ll help you transfer everything over. After a brief WordPress training session where I walk you through how to update all parts of your site, we launch!
There are 7 days of the week, and someday isn’t one of them.
“Allie was absolutely awesome! She completely transformed our outdated site into something beautiful, and I can’t believe she did it so efficiently! She was incredibly organized, clear, and informative throughout the whole process, even making it easy and fun for an un-savvy tech person like myself to understand. She took all of my requests and suggestions into account and blended this with her impeccable eye for design to create something truly awesome.”
– Amanda Marx (visit her site)
Can you paint with all the colors of the web?
“It was such a pleasure to work with Allie. She is professional, very organized, kept me on track, and listened really well. She took all my random ideas and was able to put them all together and design a fresh website that is very easy to navigate. I highly recommend her!”
– Ruxandra LeMay (visit her site)